2011年6月3日 星期五

Carrie Underwood-Don't Forget To Remember Me



(↓Lyrics
18 years had come and gone 

For momma they flew by 

But for me they drug on and on

We were loading up that Chevy 

Both tryin' not to cry 

Momma kept on talking 
Putting off good-bye 
Then she took my hand and said 
"Baby don't forget:



Before you hit the highway 

You better stop for gas 

And there's a 50 in the ashtray 

In case you run short on cash 

Here's a map and here's a Bible 
If you ever lose your way 



Just one more thing before you leave 

Don't forget to remember me"


This downtown apartment sure makes me miss home 

and those bills there on the counter 

Keep telling me I'm on my own 

And just like every Sunday I called momma up last night 

And even when it's not, I tell her everything's all right 
Before we hung up I said 
"Hey momma, don't forget:



to tell my baby sister I'll see her in the fall 

And tell me-maw that I miss her 

Yeah, I should give her a call 

And make sure you tell Daddy that I'm still his little girl 

Yeah I still feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be 
Don't forget to remember me"



Tonight I find myself kneeling by the bed to pray 

I haven't done this in a while 

So I don't know what to say but 

Lord, I feel so small sometimes in this big ol' place 

Yeah, I know theres more important things, but 
Don't forget to remember me 
Don't forget to remember me


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...